Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 July, 08:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
this is one avenue of an outlook you dont own crap God owns everything and if you were faces with a fallen one youd pee yourself or commit suicide. the war is about to begin best get real while its somewhat peaceful. only God in Christ can contain the angels that fell we have no power as such,,, none!! know your place, you cant contend with the fallen one in any manner but reliance on God and the angels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 July, 08:20
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Thank You for your views. I am one of the realest people here fren. I have no fear for God has prepared a way for me, He has for Us all, just as it is Written, it is HIS Will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 June, 11:52
I did just that !!!

My God brought me through the Ring of Fire

Literally ...

29 June, 11:53
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thank You Jesus. Amen. Hallelujah! ❤️🙏✝️

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 June, 04:51
And if you put on the full armor of God you'll never know you were even there.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 June, 01:29

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 June, 11:11
I do 😎👊💥

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
16 June, 10:58
❤️💪 ❤️🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 June, 09:59
Amen and come out carrying buckets of water. YEP, amen.

15 June, 10:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ God Bless You All-Ways. 🙏

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
25 May, 11:14
Beautiful 💖💋🌹

25 May, 11:15
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/ho7QK3yl2...
Jamey Johnson "Lead Me Home" Lyric Video - YouTube

Matthew 11:28-30 KJVCome unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am mee...

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
24 May, 11:29
The LION Roars = = = > < >
The Army of God Arises = = = > < >
#TheyLoseWeWin = = = > < >

24 May, 11:31
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Love Wins.

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 May, 11:53

Karen Lou @Sapphire
15 May, 10:43
There you go! Good words Jason. Thanks!♥️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 May, 01:20
Amen Brother!😂 MeWow🙏

13 May, 01:23
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😂💪❤️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 May, 12:16