Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 May, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
this is one avenue of an outlook you dont own crap God owns everything and if you were faces with a fallen one youd pee yourself or commit suicide. the war is about to begin best get real while its somewhat peaceful. only God in Christ can contain the angels that fell we have no power as such,,, none!! know your place, you cant contend with the fallen one in any manner but reliance on God and the angels
08:11 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 July, 08:20
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Thank You for your views. I am one of the realest people here fren. I have no fear for God has prepared a way for me, He has for Us all, just as it is Written, it is HIS Will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 08:38
The candy is thrown aside the milk of babes is spoiled, there is nothing but what is and what is , is quite terrifying without the lord

17 July, 08:40
I know you know Jason. but hope is a different shade than this meme, i pray god give you all my vision every single ounce