Zanne Anon @Zanne63
09 July, 02:45
...post from t.me/Love17andyahweh on telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 July, 04:19
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
this is religious matrix bullshit. the real creator doesn't require attention or demand it and give threats. unconditional love NEVER operates like that. only a narcissist commands attention in such a way because he/she feels deeply pained and afraid. this is the god of the matrix here - the AI god.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Almost just passed this by due to the socialized guilt used often by religions and then decided to look at the comments, expecting to read more followers of religious manipulation.
Happy to see I was wrong in 2 out of the 3 comments!
Waking up isn't just political.
Good vs evil includes a good long and hard look at every aspect of our lives, especially religion where much of the control through fear began!
True Spirituality is an individual and direct connection with God/ Source/ Creator.
This Great Awakening is really a Spiritual Awakening at It's highest Frequency of PURE LOVE!
NO fear, NO guilt, NO judgement, NO control, NO manipulation.

It's coming! As Spiritually Awakened Beings, no law, rules or governance is necessary.

I have no doubt many here totally understand this.
07:39 PM - Jul 10, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 July, 11:17
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Y E S (to everything you said)! ☺️😍

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 July, 08:43
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Love your name!
💖🤗

"Trust the Force!" is a more powerful truth than many realize!

It's inside and around all of us!