Zanne Anon @Zanne63
...post from t.me/Love17andyahweh on telegram.
02:45 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
10 July, 05:02
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
I praise God every day for His Grace, Mercy and Love. This is a good reminder for many who are distracted by the MSM, social media, addictions and other sins. Make time with Him a priority each day before anything else. Jesus is coming back soon. Be prepared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 July, 04:19
this is religious matrix bullshit. the real creator doesn't require attention or demand it and give threats. unconditional love NEVER operates like that. only a narcissist commands attention in such a way because he/she feels deeply pained and afraid. this is the god of the matrix here - the AI god.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 July, 07:39
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Almost just passed this by due to the socialized guilt used often by religions and then decided to look at the comments, expecting to read more followers of religious manipulation.
Happy to see I was wrong in 2 out of the 3 comments!
Waking up isn't just political.
Good vs evil includes a good long and hard look at every aspect of our lives, especially religion where much of the control through fear began!
True Spirituality is an individual and direct connection with God/ Source/ Creator.
This Great Awakening is really a Spiritual Awakening at It's highest Frequency of PURE LOVE!
NO fear, NO guilt, NO judgement, NO control, NO manipulation.

It's coming! As Spiritually Awakened Beings, no law, rules or governance is necessary.

I have no doubt many here totally understand this.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
09 July, 06:49
This seems wrong. Using God's grace as a prize.