TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.
10:58 PM - Jul 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 July, 10:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Be careful when mixing Eastern religions with Christianity. The first is about meditating on “self” or looking within; Christianity is about looking to God- very different theologies. The third eye is one of the seven chakras- several slides of info below. Read about the history of yoga and chakras.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 10:52
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 July, 09:26
Did i miss the next part if this? My internet/phone service is very poor, I looked but i don’t see anything if I missed the next installment, please dm me. 🙏🏻

12 July, 09:35
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Stare at the middle and tell me if you see beams of light in the angles around the center going outwards if these beams are coming out or not. if not your oenial gland is to damaged to be used and your 3rd eye will never open. Sorry …..

Lily Morales @Pachimama
11 July, 06:05
The center circle is pulsating a purple/blueish color, I can feel the energy in my heart chakra, I see the rays moving side to side as well but the colors are coming from the circle in the middle ❤️

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
11 July, 05:22
After a little more research and also not trying to be negative but….
This picture named “scintillating starburst illusion” an image of concentric polygons makes people see nonexistent rays of light forming a starburst, which is the logo for the company “Recursia” It was designed as an optical illusion and most people are able to see the rays of light. So, my question is knowing this was created as an optical illusion and most people see the rays…how does this help in the development of third eye?

11 July, 05:45
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
You need to understand and ask yourself this question ? What is an optical illision and there you’ll find your answer. An optical illusion is some design or shape that causes you to see something else , so how is that possible when the eye is a lense that projects an image on the optic nerve and the brain simply processes the image. This is what they refer to thigs they can not explain, such as the 3rd eye. Your choice to know and only you can walk through the door.

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
07 July, 03:50
Gold beam's of light. It amazes me that if we center and ground ourselves nothing is impossible.
manifesting and prayer are the key .

07 July, 05:47
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
Amen in Christ Holy Name

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 July, 09:21
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I believe there is a third eye. I believe in the bible. I can see your apprehension. You have to consider that they have portrayed the third eye to be "new age." I say this and am someone who gets a holy spirit check on certain things like tarot cards, pychics etc. If you have a holy spirit check then don't do it!. It doesn't matter who, what, where or why! God gave us his holy spirit for a reason. I do think many things deserve prayer and seeking God for answers as we have been lied to our whole lives. I am not saying be open to anything. Question everything and use God as your guide.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
06 July, 09:26
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Check out Matthew 6:22

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 06:07
Storm, That is amazing, I didn't think my 3rd eye even existed..lol ty I am truly amazed.

06 July, 08:00
In response Just Diana to her Publication
It certainly does and thats why rhe US Gocernment teaches a select few at to use it at Area 51. Once you unlock it , it can never be closed again and the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world will be lifted and what you once saw a peiople you'll see there true form which could be a demon, a Fallen Ones, or an Angel of the Lord. But, I must warn you some things are truly horrifing to see and you can not let them know you see their true form.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 July, 08:21
i see the rays. light green now. i also see colors coming off the circles in toroidal form and if i change vibration, i can see a portal form from it.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 July, 08:16
I see the rays coming from the center and they are kinda twinkling a bit through the ANGLES but no colors

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
06 July, 08:11
I also can see the light rays coming from the center, but no color.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
06 July, 07:46
i see it the lights not the colors 🥺

06 July, 07:58
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
you see straight beams of light on many of the angels going from the back towards the front which means you are unknowingly already using your 3rd eye.

Kathy Wilk @Kathyw1111
06 July, 05:03
starburst radiating outwards…smallest ring is red

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
06 July, 12:55
Radiating beams of light and much movement and vibration for sure but no colors for me. How do I adjust so that I can see colors?

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
06 July, 08:02
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
i dont see colors either but im also distracted by my doggies and just waking up. Good morning Patriot

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 July, 05:46
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
keep looking. I see the radiating beams of light. Just keep looking and light colors begin to show

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
05 July, 11:49
It’s like a vortex and the colors blue and yellow are braided in.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
05 July, 11:49
It’s like a vortex and the colors blue and yellow are braided in.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 July, 11:45
Yes, I saw the circles coming at me in the one and the beams in this one.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 July, 11:44
I only see with one eye as well, I see white streaks out from the center, like a sun and rays.

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
05 July, 11:41
I see the lights...to me in the top left section, one of them is a blue light while the others are all white.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
05 July, 11:40
Blue and yellow in outer rings but red in center ring with the back and white.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
05 July, 11:40
Blue and yellow in outer rings but red in center ring with the back and white.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 July, 11:15
I found out, that "beams" appears on "walleys" between "mountains" on the Picture, but i cant focus to see all of them at once...

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
05 July, 11:12
so storm i have been following you since twatter...july 4th has past and nothing, i preach Gods word and defend and promote everything you do 100% but if nothing is ever happening what is the breaking point for people like me fron taking matters into our own hands and regulating this bullshit system ...sick of dates and bullshit suggestions. in this for 4 years. cant go back. where is my hope anymore?... done waiting on the plan, waiting on 17, I know the fakes and frauds. give it to me, what the fuck do know we dont?!

05 July, 11:22
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
I understand and went through a similar event myzelf a couple of wseks ago and tgen I listsned to an intsrview with Jaun K Savin and T tbe end realised the Deep State wanta us to vst to tbe breaking point and take it into our own bands in which case we lose and lose big. Whats a couple of minths hen ae've waited 4 years. I know for a fact this is a Military Operation many many years in the making. And Jaun said if we started a Revolt ae will lose and I want to win not lose. So having said that I can and will wait 2-3 mobths if necessary.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 July, 11:04
How it suppose to work?🤔

05 July, 11:06
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Do you see beams od light coming along fhe angels ?

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
05 July, 11:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
The beams appear to radiate most profoundly through the single diamond shape of the circles construction, converging into and/or radiating from the center of the pictogram. You can use one eye or both.