TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 10:58
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
Radiating beams of light and much movement and vibration for sure but no colors for me. How do I adjust so that I can see colors?
12:55 AM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by godstrojanhorse in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 July, 05:46
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
keep looking. I see the radiating beams of light. Just keep looking and light colors begin to show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
06 July, 08:02
i dont see colors either but im also distracted by my doggies and just waking up. Good morning Patriot

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 06:49
Thats good as maybe only 20% of the people can even see it.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
06 July, 05:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
been working on my 3rd eye vision for awhile now-gardening, daily sunshining, bare foot for at least 20 min., stop using floride. Didn’t think I was making any progress—I see rays of light radiating and center ring has color of blue🙅🏻‍♀️

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
11 July, 12:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
For real? Okay, for that I will be super grateful! Sorry for the delayed response. Twitter is my haunt so I'm often absent here. Thank you for teaching me! I have SO much more to learn. I will try to troll you when I can. Godspeed.