TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 10:58
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
Storm, That is amazing, I didn't think my 3rd eye even existed..lol ty I am truly amazed.
06:07 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 08:00
In response Just Diana to her Publication
It certainly does and thats why rhe US Gocernment teaches a select few at to use it at Area 51. Once you unlock it , it can never be closed again and the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world will be lifted and what you once saw a peiople you'll see there true form which could be a demon, a Fallen Ones, or an Angel of the Lord. But, I must warn you some things are truly horrifing to see and you can not let them know you see their true form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 July, 08:07
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Not advisable unless you are very enlightened & familiar with the Other Side. Was told a very long time ago to be very careful when out of Body.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 July, 08:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I believe you storm! I want to thank you for the Warning! I am fascinated but I think I am in the category of faint of heart. Any graphic television or movies are NOT for me. I have always had a good memory. There are many things I do wish I could unsee! I am willing to learn more if I feel God so leads me in that direction! I do thank you for your willingness to teach others!