TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 10:58
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 July, 11:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
How it suppose to work?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 July, 11:36
yes

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 July, 11:30
i saw it Immediately its like a Kaleidoscope

05 July, 11:13
And see some reflected beams, one per one... Havent seen pattern on them, obe fade away, then randomly next appears, maybe few per tick...Remember, that i am blind on one Eye, so this optical illusions work for me differently😔

05 July, 11:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Its okay your seeing them so your 3rd sye is working .Being your blind in one eye exemplfies this ia your 3rd eye.

05 July, 11:10
Some white or white / rose colour 🤔🙈
But i am not sure, because this could be done by mobil / pc monitor screen...

05 July, 11:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Print it out and it should have the same effect.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 July, 11:09
Yes i do