Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
08 July, 04:43
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Im fine with Israel but look how much money we give to countries that hate us like Iran...cash money a lot of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
08 July, 01:07
Not to minimize your plight, but this just happened:

...under the American Rescue Plan Act. On May 28, the
Navajo Nation received its initial funding allocation from the American Rescue Plan Act totaling
over $1.8 billion.

notice it says initial...so more will be coming.

https://www.navajo-nsn.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 July, 12:53
This is so wrong & very evil on all levels. When this shit show is over, I don't think there is enough money in the whole world to repair the damage done to the Native Americans. I hope as we become united they can forgive the wrongs done to them and be part of all that will make everyone healthy and whole. Beginning with the med beds and the what I have heard that they plan to clean all the water ways, food sources so that we all can live as we should have with nature.

Just Diana @Diana19
05 July, 04:48
I can not give you a reason for an unreasonable act. I can tell you that I sincerely hope it changes. I sincerely believe that the due respect has never been given to the first families of this country. And I can tell you what I think, I truly believe that if our country does not make things better, we might just as well await the trumpets. I believe this is our last heads up alert and if we don't treat all humans as equals, we are quite doomed. There was 17 million acres returned to the 5 major tribes in Oklahoma. Am I saying atta boy? no, I'm saying it's a start and we can all pray that it continues to progress in a forward manner.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 July, 12:34
because we are a corrupt country. actually we are no different than any other country, we just pretend we are somehow more superior. until we right all these wrongs against not only our Native Americans, but all people that have wronged, we are just as sick and evil as the countries that we point fingers at.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 July, 11:34
its time we focus a bit on all that money collected by the IRS...where does it go exactly? do some research on this topic....🤯🤯🤯

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
05 July, 11:08
You really want to get pissed look at the kosher tax alone

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 July, 10:55
BETTER YET LAKOTA MAN, WHY HAVEN’T THE INDIAN CLAIMES BEEN PAID YET ?? 100 YEARS +