Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 June, 09:47
I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:17
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.
03:18 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 July, 02:07
Someone told me they REALLY did, put a magnet to meat, and it stuck, someone I trust.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 July, 02:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
First hand experience - took my magnet to the store ...1/2 of the beef I tested was 'magnetic' and the chicken breasts that were already at home magnet stuck to them also! What in the world are they putting in our meat???

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 July, 02:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I believe they will stop at nothing to gain control of this country. They will fail.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
05 July, 04:42
...funny, as I was watching fireworks last night...China came to mind...wouldnt it be ironic....💥💥☠️

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 July, 05:14
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
just rolled up to springfields in tar heel NC. This place is disgusting and smells to high heaven although I know heaven dosen't smell like this. Im leaving this company tomorrow after I deliver to Kentucky. I'll never look at chicken and pork the same. We gotta get china out of our country. Not the people, the CCP.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 July, 03:21
Tip...

That would include all the NZ rebranded crap as well...!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:23
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
ALL. Some meat may slip thru although dont shop without a magnet!