Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 June, 09:47
I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:17
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:18
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Someone told me they REALLY did, put a magnet to meat, and it stuck, someone I trust.
02:07 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 July, 02:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I believe they will stop at nothing to gain control of this country. They will fail.

06 July, 02:48
YES they will FAIL. Amen.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 July, 02:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
First hand experience - took my magnet to the store ...1/2 of the beef I tested was 'magnetic' and the chicken breasts that were already at home magnet stuck to them also! What in the world are they putting in our meat???

06 July, 02:23
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
EXACTLY>

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 July, 02:36
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Whatever it is, isn't good for the body
Say what you may about the experimental jabs, it started people looking not only at the magnetism caused by those things but also things about metal (among other things) in meat products