r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴I am 37 yrs old today. Born 1984. At 27, I was on federal probation, working out of a garage attic with nothing but a hidden camera, yeti mic and an iMac loaded with Final cut 7. There was no staff, organization, or resources, I could not travel, and was forced to send cameras to others.

The mission in those circumstances was to expose people who wielded infinite power. I’ve learned and will continue to learn, that yes -- they have tremendous power. But that’s true, in part, because we gave it to them. We feel like we are nothing, but we are not alone. Through the highs and tremendous lows of life, I’ve begun to internalize the old adage; to not rejoice when you have found and not weep when you have lost. Or as Kipling wrote, “If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken, Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, and stoop and build ‘em up with worn-out tools.” 37 years -- Don’t they go by in a flash.
02:43 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Lori Noble @LNoble
28 June, 03:00
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 June, 02:55
Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all your info!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 June, 02:49
Happy Birthday 🎂🍻

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 02:47
Happy Bday to him. ROCK on patriot, awesome. Ty for the service to mankind. Right on.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 02:46
DO it. Right on.