Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 June, 12:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
that goes with make up! why do you think that it is called make up? i remember that when we were kids, we had a neighbor who wore a lot of make up and she was given the nickname of clown/ mean but we could see how phoney see looked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 June, 12:30
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Lol, a lil never hurt anybody UNLESS it is from major companies. lol THAT stuff is gross.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 12:30
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
Yeah to much is not good. Some are experts at application.

Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
27 June, 02:55
I've been contemplating Satan's role in this reality. God doesn't create without reason. My conclusion is Satan is here to test our weaknesses and if one is already corrupt or needs to heal wounds, the Satanic energy will feed and grow it like a parasite in order to finally clean it. Once way or another. Blaming Satan alone is not enough. We need to correct the parts of us that allow Satan to have power over us.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 02:31
Beautiful 🙏😻🌞🌹🌸💞

27 June, 02:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Amen, story of redemption.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 June, 02:09

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 02:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
So true, Auntie!! 🙏🌞🌹💞🌸🧚‍♀️💃🕺🌷

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
29 June, 12:24
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
27 June, 12:43
❤️I absolutely Fucking Love IT " I totally Relate"❤️

27 June, 12:45
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
He blows my mind on the regular. YEP. Just amazing what He does. EVERYDAY, even yesterday. Just amazing.