Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
25 October, 10:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💯‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 July, 08:13
AMEN and AMEN! Thank You God for bringing me on this Magical Journey. Its AMAZING and a great learning experience. 😊😊😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 July, 09:13
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Jes King @jes_US
09 March, 09:45
you've seen a lot J,
you answered the call and still
you haven't seen nuttin yet bubbies.
#VeryExcite

09 March, 11:20
In response Jes King to her Publication
I have this feeling You are so very right.
No matter what we hold to Jesus. ✝️
Very Excited indeed. 🙏🕊️🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 10:16

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 January, 10:20
Please pray for my 82 year old mom who was taken by ambulance to a hospital in PA. My brother called 911 after she passed out. She has been recovering from the flu. She likely needs an IV to get her electrolyte levels up yet we all know what the hospitals are doing to patients. She doesnt even have her phone with her or anyone with her. The ambulance said the hospital would call my brother once they evaluate her which could take a longtime since they are short beds. Please pray for her.

Selah 321 @Selah
14 October, 10:09
For me as well...🙏 Gods word is true... trust in him. Love him as he has loved us.

Selah 321 @Selah
For me as well...🙏 Gods word is true... trust in him. Love him as he has loved us.

Selah 321 @Selah

In response Selah 321 to her Publication
AMEN....🙏🙏🙏

Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 September, 12:49

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
28 August, 12:19
🙏🏻without doubt. Amen🙏🏻 Thanks Be To God🙏🏻

01 September, 02:52
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Thank You Christ Jesus!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 10:17
Praise God!

26 August, 10:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Always! Amen!! 🙌🕊️🙌

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
24 August, 07:50
AMEN!!❤️🙏🏼

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 August, 10:36
Thank you brother! ❤️

23 August, 10:47
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
It is God who leads my heart and soul, lets thank Him together always. May He Bless us all in all things, as only He does continually.🙏✝️
Love You So Much Sister.❤️🤗😇

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
20 August, 05:56
exactly this my friend ❤️

20 August, 05:59
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Donna Howard @DeHowie
14 August, 12:02
Amen, amen, amen, amen, amen!!

14 August, 12:03
In response Donna Howard to her Publication

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
10 August, 01:28
Amen ❤️🙏🏼✝️

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
21 July, 09:06
Amen!

21 July, 09:11
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
Amen.❤️🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
05 July, 09:27
Amen, Thank you Father God always🙏

05 July, 09:43
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
20 June, 11:01
Lucky guy...
i had too! 😆😆😆

20 June, 12:40
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
😂🤪🤦‍♂️....Lol Love You.

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 June, 09:31
This is my truth.
God is my Lord and Savior.
God was with me when I was 7 and my dad died.
God was with me when my mother replaced him with a monster who hurt me for 11 years.
God was there. He held me in the darkness and protected my child's mind from the trauma.
I believe He took me to Heaven during the abuse.
I described Heaven in my book, DreamWaking.
Angels gave me the words.
I can close my eyes and remember the scent of the flowers there.
The world is a scary, confusing place right now.

We are divided in anger and fear, or filled with sadness and losing hope.
I am NOT afraid.
I KNOW God is with me.
I KNOW we will win this battle - but if for some reason, I do not survive this time in history, what is the worse that can happen?
I will go back to that beautiful place and be with my Lord.
I will see Heaven again.

DreamWaking was a gift to me - I offer it as a gift to you.

19 June, 09:35
In response hope saxton to her Publication
God Bless You All-ways. ❤️🙏✝️ I am so sorry they hurt You and I am glad you are not afraid, god only gives us what we can handle and I understand all You say. I Love You So Much. 🤗😇❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 June, 09:42
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Link to free download of DreamWaking.
I am honored to share this message of love to all who wish to read it. ❤️🙏❤️
https://drive.google.com/f...

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 June, 09:10
I sometimes gasp at how many times out of shear stupidity I put myself in harms way and was guided to safety. I'm not special, God loves everyone. Now I am in the state of gratefulness and I thank God all day, every day for that absolute love.
In these challenging times where we see those who chose evil as their path, I ask God to love them through me, when I can't seem to love them myself. His Love is Absolute.

19 June, 09:11
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
AMEN!❤️🙏✝️ God Bless You All-Ways. 🙏✝️

ben dover @SaulGoodman
17 June, 07:43
if i am still here there is a god cause i should have been gone like 4 or 5 times atleast....
prays the lord

17 June, 07:46
In response ben dover to his Publication
May God continue to Bless You All-Ways. ❤️🙏✝️ I am glad to be here with You. 💪❤️💪

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
17 June, 07:49
In response ben dover to his Publication
yes...
there really is a God...

it's just that the Hypocrite squad likes to think that they have ownership...

and can preach their version
non stop...

"do this or else"
"think that or else"
"be this or else"

and when you challenge them on their snot
they turn up the heat
dramatically
and the threats, blocks and segregation comes...

yeah
there's God

but He ain't them...

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
17 June, 07:16
Amen 🙏❤️

17 June, 07:20
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
15 June, 10:48
Thank You Jesus!
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

15 June, 10:49
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Amen. Thank YOU Jesus. 🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 June, 05:55

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 June, 05:50
Amen & Amen

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
14 June, 05:40
117% Amen!

14 June, 05:41
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
☝️🙏✝️👊