Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pretty Much everything Gene says has been my conclusion since 2014.

Look at the story of NOAH... Apparently Noah and Shem his eldest son carried The Demon Seed - Reptilian DNA: RHO Negative blood.

No scientist can determine where this blood type comes from!

Look in to the story of Jacob and Edom. God renamed Jacob and The Earth Israel.
All those offsprings from Jacob with the spirit of God are The Semites: God's Chosen People.

Edom means RED (for his red hair). It was the nickname of ESAU: Jacobs older who tried to kill Jacob cox their father gave the family fortune to Jacob.

Cos of God's protection, Edom swore for all Eternity to rid The Earth of Jacob's offsprings.
Hence why Edom with the Serpent Seed (RHO-) is known as THE CURSE SEED. All of Edom's offsprings are EDOMITES: God's sworn enemies.

His offsprings became The Cananites, The lost 12 Tribes of Dan?... and The Illuminati: Zionist Jews.

https://www.bibliotecapley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:33
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
As for the cleaning of the reptilian Gene with vaccines: NO supporting evidence. Does not sound right...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 07:17
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
When humans were created by God, the Elohim, the human angels, all blood was Rhesus negative. After the fall, after ET races Annunaki/Sirian manipulated DNA to create a slave race, by adding the Rhesus monkey gene. This buffered much of ones natural use of extra sensory perception and made them easier to come under the authrority of their oppressors, then to live under their otherwise natural inutive guidance and falcuties delivered from the God Source within. Not all human DNA was altered and there still is the recessive original Elohim-Gods natural human angel creation, gene code in the mix of about 10% of the population. Both fallen angels and Gods right hand angels activate this gene when their soul enters the womb, to give them an extra sensory advantage for doing good or evil. Jesus Christ was RH-neg. The vax is designed to ensure none of Gods Elohim can activate it, nor any ascending soul achieving mastery. They can better make faustain deals with all incoming souls then. More-

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The gene codes that allow for the extra sensory perception and direct intutive coucil with God Source and the Christ can be activated by ANYONE, no matter the blood type. It's just RH-neg blood has the automatic key code from birth and many souls come into a body with them switched on and spiral out of control under earths negative indluences and many end up what we call drug, sex and alcohol addicts-they are all searching to feel the high of being at one with God and got lost or feel into pits and traps set by the dark ones here. Any RH pos person through self work to master forgiveness, peace making, seeking and cultivating a Conection with God the Christ, even if it starts through faith alone, can activate it and will become more enhanced when they demostrate it can be used responcibly in service to God. I'll answer any questions best I can. Please just don't demonize all RH-neg people. It would be in ignorance.🙏💛
07:23 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
13 June, 05:39
Interesting, indeed, when you said star seeds burn out if the body they inhabit is already switched on at birth...I am an alcoholic. I drank heavily for many years. Most of the time I felt like I was punishing myself for...being human and making mistakes.

With fortitude on my part and God's love for me, I was able to leave the fire water alone and I celebrated 17 years of sobriety. in April.

Honestly, I thank God every day for allowing me to experience the darkness so as to REALLY appreciate what a good full life feels like. I'm sure, if I was never an alcoholic, I would not be the person I am today

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:00
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Yes, those who were very close to God- human angelics, starseeds who come from God love-centered worlds, typically experience intense culture shock here. There is so much suffering and cruelty, so much division, fear, hate and blame, pain separation, and loneliness too. Often, many who came for service end up addicted to anything that best recreates the feeling of home, feeling good, feeling high. Addicts are very misunderstood and need a different type of recovery support. They need help finding their way back to God, in their hearts, while here on earth, how to generate the states of mind that trigger the release of feel-good chemicals in their brain that come from praising God, being in God's glory, being at one with God. We have natural chemicals that we can activate the natural release of, in manageable doses in these states. Meditate on that, ask God for help.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
13 June, 08:55
I am Blood type O with the RH factor, when I receive blood the RH factor has to be negative, but when I give blood the RH factor is postive. How is this explained. I do have extra sensory perception and am highly intuitive. Thank you

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 04:31
In response janice marie to her Publication
That is interesting. Has it been explained to you why you can not receive RH+, though that is what comes out of you? RHO neg can be safely given to anyone. I wonder if they found you are allergic to your own blood type. Some people are. Rh neg has keys that unlock the genetic coding that allows for natural abilities. The RH pos interferes with that key's ability to open the doorways. Anyway, I am curious to hear what reason modern medicine gave you for not being able to receive your own blood type.

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
13 June, 01:56
I am Bneg and my twin is Bpos.
We are day and night.
I can't be near her. She exudes something in energy that my body rejects. I try but it's so powerful I can't. Explain that.

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
13 June, 02:03
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
the spiral is her and she is b pos. she has a diagnosised personality disorder and bi-polar diagnosis and horribly mean. i gone yrs without talking to her. no day with her is normal. scary.
is she a product of her environment? hey, i was in her early life and dont have these issues and why is she so nuts now.

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
13 June, 01:43
I never quite understood this. I have B- blood so what does that mean, if anything? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 02:57
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
Well, people like genecode want to call you the blood of demonseed and what that means to them is on them. In short- God created human angels with the help of some higher angels seeding new life on earth. Later other life forms came along and with their free will in a polarized realm, they wanted to create a more obedient slave race with some of these angelic humans, so that added rhesus monkey genetics, making what we call Rhesus positive, testing positive for the rhesus moneky gene. The original blood, o neg, from the original human angels, the Elohim can be transfused safelyy into all humans. Some people say this is demonic blood. No, its Elohim. If a soul rejects or denies God and falls, its on the soul, not the blood. Advanced Souls when they incaranate are able to turn off the rhesus gene and retain use of more extra sensory perception and a more direct connection to God/Source. What does it mean, you may be more pyschically enhanced than most. Use it for good, not to scheme.

13 June, 01:41
Nana woke up one morning saying the word "Elohim", I had never heard the word before.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 03:07
Beautiful. Well, they are Gods closest and most beautiful of Earth Angels and found on high, in full service to Gods will. Most beautiful energy in the multiverse. They are the Original humans of Gods creation and why their blood type O for original negative meaning minus the rhesus monkey gene. It is why it can be transfused into anyone of us safley. It is no demon seed. That's an abstract term for when a human lets a demon, plant its essense in them and it took root and grew. That can happen to anyone of any blood type. I repeat, cursed blood lines were done by dark priests and or ANU leader of the Annunaki who plays a staring role in the rewritten altered Bible of a God that is jealous and neurotic and curses its innocent children. We are all in this to save the children from being abused and sacraficed by evil beings. God isn't cursing and damning ionnocent babies. Jesus loves all of Gods children and is bringing them back home to Heaven.

13 June, 01:38
Thank you for explaining.
So do you think that the ones that took the vaxx did so because they were more easily mislead? Do you think that many of them will die? What is it about them that makes them more easily misled do you think?
Do you think we can save them from the affects of the vaxx?
I know Nana is always full of questions.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 03:46
IF they are going after RH negs, its not to kill off evil people. It's to kill off those who were made less able to control by the additon of the rhesus gene. You see, animals share an oversoul. Humans have a singular soul aspect of their own Oversoul self, providing for them a very powerful will. By adding the rhesus gene, they weakened the will power of the Oversoul in the human being. Remember, O is for Original, Gods first creation here and is why O minus the rhesus monkey gene, can be transfused into everyone safely. You B, A and AB negs are star seeded hybrids that shut off the rhesus gene when you entered the body. Most positives are newer souls learning in polarity or took it on to play more passive supporting roles for others. And remember, the soul of a Positive can be just as bright, powerful, advanced and close to God as any other. They can also switch off the rhesus gene at any time in their life, and some do change blood types in the same lifetime.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 03:49
I think people can use epigentics and will power to reprogram this recoding of the chromosone in the vax, they can take NAC I am learning, or boron, or zeolites and use frequencies like Pulsed Electromagnetics ( I have a PEMF mat) or this https://www.youtube.com/wa...
TERMINATE A.I NANO BOTS - YouTube

Terminate A.I Nano Bots- Smart Dust Nanites Updated 5/9/18MP3 https://sellfy.com/p/3WvT/#Paypal https://gum.co/xishySmart Dust And Mor...

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
12 June, 09:18
thank you for pointing that out...