Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pretty Much everything Gene says has been my conclusion since 2014.

Look at the story of NOAH... Apparently Noah and Shem his eldest son carried The Demon Seed - Reptilian DNA: RHO Negative blood.

No scientist can determine where this blood type comes from!

Look in to the story of Jacob and Edom. God renamed Jacob and The Earth Israel.
All those offsprings from Jacob with the spirit of God are The Semites: God's Chosen People.

Edom means RED (for his red hair). It was the nickname of ESAU: Jacobs older who tried to kill Jacob cox their father gave the family fortune to Jacob.

Cos of God's protection, Edom swore for all Eternity to rid The Earth of Jacob's offsprings.
Hence why Edom with the Serpent Seed (RHO-) is known as THE CURSE SEED. All of Edom's offsprings are EDOMITES: God's sworn enemies.

His offsprings became The Cananites, The lost 12 Tribes of Dan?... and The Illuminati: Zionist Jews.

https://www.bibliotecapley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:33
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
As for the cleaning of the reptilian Gene with vaccines: NO supporting evidence. Does not sound right...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 07:17
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
When humans were created by God, the Elohim, the human angels, all blood was Rhesus negative. After the fall, after ET races Annunaki/Sirian manipulated DNA to create a slave race, by adding the Rhesus monkey gene. This buffered much of ones natural use of extra sensory perception and made them easier to come under the authrority of their oppressors, then to live under their otherwise natural inutive guidance and falcuties delivered from the God Source within. Not all human DNA was altered and there still is the recessive original Elohim-Gods natural human angel creation, gene code in the mix of about 10% of the population. Both fallen angels and Gods right hand angels activate this gene when their soul enters the womb, to give them an extra sensory advantage for doing good or evil. Jesus Christ was RH-neg. The vax is designed to ensure none of Gods Elohim can activate it, nor any ascending soul achieving mastery. They can better make faustain deals with all incoming souls then. More-

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 07:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The gene codes that allow for the extra sensory perception and direct intutive coucil with God Source and the Christ can be activated by ANYONE, no matter the blood type. It's just RH-neg blood has the automatic key code from birth and many souls come into a body with them switched on and spiral out of control under earths negative indluences and many end up what we call drug, sex and alcohol addicts-they are all searching to feel the high of being at one with God and got lost or feel into pits and traps set by the dark ones here. Any RH pos person through self work to master forgiveness, peace making, seeking and cultivating a Conection with God the Christ, even if it starts through faith alone, can activate it and will become more enhanced when they demostrate it can be used responcibly in service to God. I'll answer any questions best I can. Please just don't demonize all RH-neg people. It would be in ignorance.🙏💛

13 June, 01:38
Thank you for explaining.
So do you think that the ones that took the vaxx did so because they were more easily mislead? Do you think that many of them will die? What is it about them that makes them more easily misled do you think?
Do you think we can save them from the affects of the vaxx?
I know Nana is always full of questions.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
IF they are going after RH negs, its not to kill off evil people. It's to kill off those who were made less able to control by the additon of the rhesus gene. You see, animals share an oversoul. Humans have a singular soul aspect of their own Oversoul self, providing for them a very powerful will. By adding the rhesus gene, they weakened the will power of the Oversoul in the human being. Remember, O is for Original, Gods first creation here and is why O minus the rhesus monkey gene, can be transfused into everyone safely. You B, A and AB negs are star seeded hybrids that shut off the rhesus gene when you entered the body. Most positives are newer souls learning in polarity or took it on to play more passive supporting roles for others. And remember, the soul of a Positive can be just as bright, powerful, advanced and close to God as any other. They can also switch off the rhesus gene at any time in their life, and some do change blood types in the same lifetime.
03:46 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 June, 10:06
I need to know more about this. Can you provide more detail?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 04:03
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Please ask a specific question and I will be happy to share what I understand. I personally do not find much use or interest in the topic of blood-related to demonizing blood types. It makes no sense to me, we are not our blood. Evil likes it because it is a carrier of life force energy-light,joy,God. We who are connected to God Creator Source have it pouring into us through our solar heart star centers all of the time. Those who deny and reject God have made every effort to cut themselves off the connection. However, the only way for them to get the only source of life force to live on is to steal it from us, and our blood is a hearty source and why they drink it. If they make us feel fear, anxiety, anger, and such, we also "leak" life force essence and they draw it into their energy field, aka energy vampirism. I do want to dispel the demonizing of Rh-Negs- it's a soul thing not a blood type thing and will be happy to answer a specific question.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 June, 09:40
I have o negative rh negative blood. It acts as a key to unlock grid lines, portals and stargates to disable low vibration matrix and restore factory settings (God's way) Factory settings is a joke. :)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 04:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you for sharing that!!! What a breath of fresh air to see other understandings shared that help to dispel the demonizing of a blood type. Godspeed!

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 June, 08:18
I was adopted at 3.5 years. I remember it like yesterday sometimes. I turned 69 in May.

There were 5 siblings, I am THE ONLY ONE with B- blood. How is that possible? Because my 2 babies were B+, I needed a Rhogam shot after each birth. I was 18 the first time.

Other than those two injections, and an occasional tetanus shot...I have NEVER had any other vaxxes or injections in my adult life. I never had Chicken Pox.

I always thought I felt "different" because I was adopted, but I am now starting to think it is my soul that is different. I am very sensitive to others aura in public. I cannot see it, but I definitely feel it.

All of the above information is so very helpful to me to understand. But, now I know all about this...isn't there something I am supposed to do with "MY GIFT" I feel like I am capable of so much more. More what, you ask?

I don't know...I pray often, I ask God to direct me where I need to be. I still feel I am missing something. I feel like a roomba va

13 June, 08:39
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Oh hun I dont think you are missing your purpose. You are here right now telling others your story and thoughts, you no doubt have a bright light that others see in you everyday. Each one of our lights have caused a change or shift in the progression of this planet.
It is not the miltary or Q or a political group really that has saved this planet of humans from total destruction as with Noah not to minimize all the greatness they have led. But it is the light from you and you and all the other yous that have appealed to God in service to him and others that have led us to the timeline evolution of humanity.
Quantum phyics you might consider as you are one of millions of tiny particles in a wave calling on God. You like each other light like you are EACH AND EVERY ONE a ripple in this timeline that has caused something to happen just by your single choice to call on God in service with love and compassion for others instead of for something for yourself.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:06
In response Dottie French to her Publication
This is an interesting subject, our gifts. An ego in separation sees them as special attributes God gave special to us and we are to use them to serve in service to his will, to help others. I will tell you it can become a slippery slope and lead to a lot of resentment from others if you start to think of yourself in this way. There is another way and that is to know your life is a gift to you from God. Your gifts are for you to open so that you may better be able to receive and enjoy all of God's Glory and bear witness to it. How those around you are affected by you is a part of the Great Mystery and Great Reconciliation. Whatever works you do, always give credit, thanks, and praise to God for they are God's works. I'll leave it at that. Godspeed. 🙏💛

13 June, 08:14
Thank you for sharing that. Gene Decode actually said kind of the same thing but in a different form about some of this.
He was, to Nana's understanding, saying that [they] were trying to basically kill off all but a billion people no matter the bloodline, but he was saying that one particular % make up that had more oversoul were more easily manipulated simply because of that & were the majority of who took the jab.
He was saying that [they] basically have used mkultra& other forms of mind control to have, unbelievable as it sounds, at least one of their programmed ppl that they can activate at any time on every block in America minimum, so the white hats viewed this jab as taking out most of the ones [they] could call up against the population to wreak havoc &randomly start destroying innocences &killing ppl for no reason much like we see with anifa&BLM &false flags that seem to have no real ppl with real purpose But that they could still call on God's name as well.And I have no id

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 04:43
🙏Thank you for sharing that as it's a vast and complicated topic with so many nuances that it is not easy for anyone person to cover in just a blog or video, let alone a 1,000 character post.😂 That it is being discussed, people are sharing, and asking questions is how it all starts to come out and be understood better. This has been good. You have no idea how much my notifications blew up over this topic being discussed under several posts out there at this time. The consensus amongst anons is, it is not a demon seed bloodline; so silly. I know O negs that are holding powerful columns of light where they are and others that are completely MK'ultrad parroting the narrative in TDS. This is why I am trying to tell people to not put much stock in it. Look at the soul, heart, and actions of a person to know their character in service, not their blood type. That is silly. I will respectfully disagree with him that a singular oversoul aware in an rh- body is easier to control. Next comment

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 04:49
He is right in this way. BECAUSE of their open extrasensory channels, they are certainly more easy to access. Perhaps he means this. IF an rh- is not in their heart living from love and God guidance and is rather in their ego separation and fear-based thoughts,r than yes, they are easier prey for the dark ones. It's so sad to watch such beautiful human angels be taken advantage of and taken over like that. Let's pray for them that they find their way back into the power of their heart and bounce the dark ones from their field. Send them LOVE to help them drop back into their hearts and power back up. I hope this helps. Genedecode has said something I am very happy he is enlightening others about and that is the phoney Galactic Federation of space clowns, which includes the phoney Ashtar command and phoney space Jesus Sanada. He called them out, saying Space Force was tricked by them and recently discovered they were dark ones posing as the light. YES!! Been saying it for decades.