TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.
09:45 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 June, 03:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Have read through the posts here. Just happened upon this article dated 4/3/2016, (updated 1/16/2018), while searching for Borax.
Very interesting reading. 🤔🤔

https://everydayconcerned....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MR. WHITE @VAW46
14 June, 03:58
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
This gentleman has a YT as well.

I learned a lot from him years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 June, 09:55
Was the vax publicly available in April last year? Or was it something else they took?

13 June, 10:04
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Human trials began in April and a lot of people got the vaxx. thousands took it. Many got placebos but many got the one with mRNA in it.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
13 June, 08:56
Pine Needle Tea

13 June, 09:08
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Not for stopping a hyperimmune response.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
13 June, 07:12
I don’t know if this helps, but Dr. Tenpenny was in an interview and said that a drug called, Suramin, can reverse damage done by Covid vaccines. She also mentioned tgat it is on the WHO’s list of essential meds just like hydroxychloroquine, go figure.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 June, 07:15
In response Little Bird to her Publication
The global pedophiles of the world will be killed and God’s children will be saved.

Northy UK. @Northy
13 June, 07:00
You literally have no idea what MRNA is, do you?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 06:48
We all want to save them please share what you find out about helping them.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
13 June, 06:43
I heard David "Avocado" Wolfe say that Suranim from Africa could be an antidote. The University of California was testing it to see if it also alleviated austism symptoms. You would have to research it though. I think it is not allowed to be sold in the US or Europe.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
13 June, 10:10
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
It was the University of California in San Diego.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
13 June, 06:02
It‘s very sad, when family members and lots of friends took the vaxx 😢 and also the colleagues, bosses ... and they all are confident with it 😱 I can‘t believe it ‼️

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
13 June, 05:29
you guys had jabs in april 2020?

13 June, 05:42
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
NEWS
First US clinical trial of Covid-19 vaccine candidate begins
17 Mar 2020 (Last Updated March 17th, 2020 11:50)
The first US clinical trial of a Covid-19 vaccine candidate, which is Moderna’s mRNA-1273, has started at Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) in Seattle.
I never took it and never will take any shot that modifies your DNA with mRNA , ever.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
13 June, 06:03
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Me too: NEVER. ‼️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 June, 11:31
I recentle read an article about research that has found Ivermectin looks promising for removing the spike protein. I had been wondering about that and then saw the article. Also perhaps HCQ might be helpful as well? Dr. Stella Immanual has indicated that HCQ can interfer with the spike protein. Maybe med beds too? All our kids have gotten the jab, so we sure are praying something will stop the effects of these injections!

13 June, 06:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
For treating CV19 not stopping your cells from making it.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 June, 07:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I keep feeling deep within that something is going to switch/be released to heal all those who took it - -especially the children and disabled and elderly who are not being given a choice. Mike Adams - health ranger - had a video about Fennel Seed Tea last month as an alleged treatment that blocks the spike protein (also assists those of us not jabbed from the transmitting happening from the jabbed).

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
12 June, 10:30
I didnt know/remerber vaxx from a year ago? i thougjt that was right around election time they became available?...

12 June, 10:34
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
Actually trials began early April 2020 in the US.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

12 June, 10:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 June, 10:54
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes. President Trump took it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 10:45
my Husband and I have been on HCQ, D3, C, and Zinc since 2/10/21, as preventative through Frontline Drs. We are 70, both have underlying health issues! Havent worn masks, except in beginning of outbreak! Been fine! Went on babysitting visit to kids to care for grands! littlest gave us both bad head cold! We both have recovered as a normal cold!! I am so glad I followed my instincts and listened carefully to President Trump! Thank Father God for awakening me in 2017! IJN Amen 🙏🏼
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

12 June, 11:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
That is smart what you are doing. I have HCQ and take Zinc daily and if I were to get sick I would take HCQ every 8 hours until well.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 June, 09:58
Dr. Lee Merritt suggested building up the immune system to prevent getting a cold, flu or CV. She then suggested having the Ivermectin regimen or HCQ regimen on hand and immediately start taking it when they develop any symptoms. Dr. Judy Mikovits, who used to work with Dr. Fauci, mentioned they wouldn't have made a disease without a cure. Dr. M said the cure for this is suramin. Hope this can help you find a "cure" before it is too late.

Dr. Lee Merritt suggested building up the immune system to prevent getting a cold, flu or CV. She then suggested having the Ivermectin regimen or HCQ regimen on hand and immediately start taking it when they develop any symptoms. Dr. Judy Mikovits, who used to work with Dr. Fauci, mentioned they wouldn't have made a disease without a cure. Dr. M said the cure for this is suramin. Hope this can help you find a "cure" before it is too late.

12 June, 10:17
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Definitly , Have those medications on hand but understand we are enemtering uncharted waters and they really don’t know much about the hyperimmune response and being healthy is a good thing , but, they have to suppress lymphocyte production ASAP or perminate organ damage will occur or organ failure if not suppressed. You can get a general idea by googling or using Duck Duck Go and search for lymphocyte production suppression medications.
Theres more we don’t know than we do know about both the virus and the Vaxx for the virus.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 June, 10:19
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
With respect to Dr. Judy, Bio-Weapons don't require a CURE.