TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 June, 09:45
We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 June, 07:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Do you ever wonder why the 2 most efficient drugs against the virus are antiparasital?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 07:26
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Yes, actually I do and have concluded as it was originally from bats it may have been a parasite in the bats that the genome was modified to a virus strand of RNA.

13 June, 07:28
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
This virus was man made by Fauci in North Carolina in 2010-2014 where it was moved to Wuhan, China.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 06:51
Work to counter the vaxx??

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
13 June, 06:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
found this:

13 June, 07:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No, just the virus ,but, Med Beds may be used to restore DNA in most.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 June, 11:16
Will Ivermectin or HCQ stop the out of control autoimmune response that is vaccine induced?

13 June, 06:02
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
its unknown. There are more unknowns about the affects than knowns. All they have that we know about is 100%!of all laboratory test animals were dead after 1 year. Odds are not good for anyone who took it just based on that alone.In the past a so called vaccine would never be allowed that killed all laboratory test animals, ever single one and 4 companies.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
13 June, 09:40
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
now i remember where i heard it some of the frontline drs said that hcq could take down the spiked protein like the covid spiked protein