Only people mentioned by lologemini in this post can reply
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
13 June, 08:18
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
What I found... Cilantro extract is available as an herbal supplement in the form of herbal tea, tincture, and capsules. To make cilantro tea at home, steep a teaspoon of ground coriander seeds in a covered cup with boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes and drink 2 to 3 times a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 June, 08:24
Awesome info !!! TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
12 June, 08:12
its also great for improving eye sight. take a handful of fresh cilantro and boil in pure (or purest available) and make a tea. my eyesight improved to the point where i no longer needed glasses for distance at all, just after doing a couple of times

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 June, 07:47
is cilantro as effective as parsley?
can you give us some links to help in research,
after all we are told to prove everything.
i use cilantro in salads in generous amounts,
after it soaks in fresh lemon juice together with onion .

lolo gemini @lologemini
12 June, 08:51
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
12 June, 07:25
First thing in the morning, make a large glass of ice water. Add cinnamon. Add lemon. This will help dissolve cinnamon. Add the trinity which is diced celery, cilantro and shamrock leaves. OMG!!! All of my achy joints are fine. i feel like a million bucks!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 June, 07:21
I LOVE cilantro and looked it up a minute ago. AMAZING plant, easy to grown in a window, pot, on ground, you name it.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 June, 07:14
Good salsa has a decent amount of cilantro in it😎👍🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 June, 07:21
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
When I grow it in my window, I will just walk by and grab a few leaves and munch on it. SO good. The properties are amazing.