John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
So I want to turn Fauci into a yard gnome because he deserves to be kicked over and hit with a lawnmower the rest of his days for what he has done.

But I do not want to stop there, nor do I have to. As you can read below, anyone and I do mean ANYONE, who had anything to do with making, storing, stocking, distributing, playing poker with, Covid 19 or it's creation, (vaccine included) Anywhere from the lab to a body, is guilty of high war crimes. To me this includes every single person in government who sat motionless while people died. This should also include anyone who used a ventilator on any victim, even though it went against previous studies showing ventilators would almost always lead to the persons death from secondary lung infections. Down the line to everyone who knowingly forced mask mandates to decrease oxygen flow and increase bacterial intake to the lungs. And end with quarantine lock downs that caused an increase in depression and a decrease of natural immunity.
10:30 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 July, 10:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
...by default, the entire human race...all of us, are complicit, either directly or indirectly, in one fashion or another...with that said, it's now, our primal duty, to go after (legally) the 'direct' ones, even as we acknowledge our own failures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 03:24
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Sounds legit to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
11 June, 09:17
The way things are shaping up, Fauci will be lucky if he is offered a blindfold and a cigarette.

13 June, 04:38
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
I would not cry if that were the case.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 June, 12:45
Fauci is the ultimate Chinese mutant ninja hobbit. He is evil beyond measure and deserves a public hanging with forfeiture of all assets.

13 June, 07:00
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
KEK that is a good one. I bet he would hand nicely on a hotel door. It is time to end this.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 June, 10:53
there was a doctor that rest his entire livelihood in life that snuck away and did a video about how generators cannot force the cells to receive the oxygen being forced into their lungs. And that it was killing them. It seems like, and I’m not a doctor, that they couldn’t have just forgot the importance and the protocol for using ventilators. Seems are doctors and nurses I just practicing willy-nilly and they murdered a lot of our grandmas

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
10 June, 11:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Would love to have seen that video. My cousin died in the beginning of the 'pandemic'. They listed her as covid, but she had tons of other problems and was over-weight on top. They put her on a ventilator, and she got worse quickly, almost as soon as they stuck her on it, and in a couple days, passed. That's when the testing was set at higher levels. Her husband, who is in worse health than her even, sat there and held her hand the whole time...he never got the supposed covid she was said to be infected with. I do believe if she wouldn't have been put on a ventilator, she'd probably have rallied. Just for ref, I'm a nurse (retired...though I still study and keep up.) Oh...and she was in New York, and we all know how that went

11 June, 12:27
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Fauci was even in on that study. It is murder hands down.

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
10 June, 10:48
Could we please go easy on the ventilator folk? They are just frontline physicians doing their best for patients.

13 June, 11:51
In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication
Oh it is not them I am referring to, I am sorry. I am referring to the heads of the hospital that force their staff to go against almost everything they have been taught for money. You do not become a doctor a nurse or anyone else in the medical field if your intent is harm (*) they are just as much as victim but mentally.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 10:35
Well, that is a lovely idea, but someone beat you to it.

13 June, 01:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Awesome just awesome. Looks like my house after I cook.