John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 10:30
So I want to turn Fauci into a yard gnome because he deserves to be kicked over and hit with a lawnmower the rest of his days for what he has done.

But I do not want to stop there, nor do I have to. As you can read below, anyone and I do mean ANYONE, who had anything to do with making, storing, stocking, distributing, playing poker with, Covid 19 or it's creation, (vaccine included) Anywhere from the lab to a body, is guilty of high war crimes. To me this includes every single person in government who sat motionless while people died. This should also include anyone who used a ventilator on any victim, even though it went against previous studies showing ventilators would almost always lead to the persons death from secondary lung infections. Down the line to everyone who knowingly forced mask mandates to decrease oxygen flow and increase bacterial intake to the lungs. And end with quarantine lock downs that caused an increase in depression and a decrease of natural immunity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
11 June, 09:17
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
The way things are shaping up, Fauci will be lucky if he is offered a blindfold and a cigarette.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it