John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 10:30
So I want to turn Fauci into a yard gnome because he deserves to be kicked over and hit with a lawnmower the rest of his days for what he has done.

But I do not want to stop there, nor do I have to. As you can read below, anyone and I do mean ANYONE, who had anything to do with making, storing, stocking, distributing, playing poker with, Covid 19 or it's creation, (vaccine included) Anywhere from the lab to a body, is guilty of high war crimes. To me this includes every single person in government who sat motionless while people died. This should also include anyone who used a ventilator on any victim, even though it went against previous studies showing ventilators would almost always lead to the persons death from secondary lung infections. Down the line to everyone who knowingly forced mask mandates to decrease oxygen flow and increase bacterial intake to the lungs. And end with quarantine lock downs that caused an increase in depression and a decrease of natural immunity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
10 June, 10:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Could we please go easy on the ventilator folk? They are just frontline physicians doing their best for patients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Oh it is not them I am referring to, I am sorry. I am referring to the heads of the hospital that force their staff to go against almost everything they have been taught for money. You do not become a doctor a nurse or anyone else in the medical field if your intent is harm (*) they are just as much as victim but mentally.
11:51 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Garden of Heroes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
13 June, 03:43
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Well said! Agree!