John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Ok for this next part I will need you to get a basic understanding of String Theory. A couple videos and then you will understand that you, with the power that God gave you, are so much more than you think. It is also why the devil hates you.

Don't be afraid of this because the top scientist in this field say's that if you understand string theory, you don't understand string theory. It can be confusing so I'll link videos. I will put a couple different levels of depth just in case you want to dig deeper but the first video is all you will need for now. Comment below if you want to keep going to the next step. This is about GOD not elevation.

Level 1. He explains it in brain talk but than about a min in, he talks human. It is the link that is showing at the bottom.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Level 2. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Level 3. If you follow this you are in the wrong field of work.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
String Theory Explained - YouTube

Renowned theoretical physicist, Brian Greene, explains string theory as if he's talking to a graduate student of physics and then he boils it down for the re...

09:32 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
24 June, 10:17
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Wow! My first intro to this, need more time to digest, but at the smallest level of a particle there is a tiny string like filament that vibrates...makes me think of energy, frequency, vibration, but also makes me think of divine existence at the very center/basis of matter. ??🤔 So much to learn, unlearn, relearn!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 07:10
In response Have Faith to her Publication
You understand right off the bat. Check out the other videos that go with this and it will make even more sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:58
Omgoodness! Weird you posted this I was just earlier talking about my dream of the equation that was impossible to solve being 1.
I have been seeing this black board for days now.

24 June, 05:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Everything for a reason.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 June, 10:58
Checking back on this tomorrow, my day off. Can’t rush through it.

13 June, 04:26
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
I will be posting on this today. Make sure you have also watched the video with the lightbulb on it in a different post!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
11 June, 08:58
Just watched the first video. Before I go to the rest I just wanted to say this immediately brought to mind Matthew 4:4🤍 Or even go back to Genesis and the creation; God speaking things into existence. It actually confirms Biblical scripture.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
11 June, 07:27
i do beleive it is all about vibration and energy!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 June, 10:43
keep going. Interested in understanding. dabbled in the Grand Design and String Theory for Dummies

11 June, 12:35
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
A little is all you need, it's all about the basics.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
10 June, 10:13
Wow, such a better explanation of string theory than I got from Kaku's video I watched last week. Fascinating stuff for sure. Thanks for sharing, my inner nerd is happy to learn more today Lol.

11 June, 12:39
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Always glad to pass along some real science. They can make things as hard as they want but really God builds beauty in basic things. They are looking for a maybe when they are surrounded by the right now. Oh the empty endeavors of foolish men.

Ana Tate @Anatated
10 June, 09:53
Ahhh, quarks! The dreams stuff is made of…

Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
10 June, 09:54
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
you've such an intriguing profile I would certainly love to introduce you to an amazing business proposal that would trigger your interest a DM from you would really excite me..

11 June, 12:40
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Yes it is. I actually believe in more ways than one.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
10 June, 09:48
Very interesting...Thank you!!

11 June, 12:41
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
My pleasure. Please check back for the next video. Last one!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 June, 09:36
I am calling it a day, but bookmarked it for tomorrow. I haven’t touched on string theory in a while so I am happy for the refresher. I already know I am a big yes to the next step question. I’ll catch up tomorrow! Have a wonderful night, and stay safe out there. God Bless 🙏🤍

11 June, 12:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Sleep well! I think you will enjoy the next step. It will be the last video, at least I think so.