John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 09:32
Ok for this next part I will need you to get a basic understanding of String Theory. A couple videos and then you will understand that you, with the power that God gave you, are so much more than you think. It is also why the devil hates you.

Don't be afraid of this because the top scientist in this field say's that if you understand string theory, you don't understand string theory. It can be confusing so I'll link videos. I will put a couple different levels of depth just in case you want to dig deeper but the first video is all you will need for now. Comment below if you want to keep going to the next step. This is about GOD not elevation.

Level 1. He explains it in brain talk but than about a min in, he talks human. It is the link that is showing at the bottom.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Level 2. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Level 3. If you follow this you are in the wrong field of work.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
String Theory Explained - YouTube

Renowned theoretical physicist, Brian Greene, explains string theory as if he's talking to a graduate student of physics and then he boils it down for the re...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Ahhh, quarks! The dreams stuff is made of…
09:53 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 12:40
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Yes it is. I actually believe in more ways than one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
11 June, 01:49
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It seems to me that energy has a frequency that creates a resonance. I don’t know if that energy appears as a string. I guess no one does, therefore it remains theory. I do know that it creates a tone. When I was in seminary, we had a speaker who presented about…the perfect chord? and how it connected to the resonance of God. I can’t remember the whole thing, or maybe even any of it. I just remember that it wasn’t about worship music, but the connection of tones and how we experience them in our interactions with God. Sound is energy. All the ways we have to measure life are based on energy. Communication depends on energy, even when it is silent. I know I’ve gone down a rabbit hole, not enough sleep. Anyway, I have a vision of The Creator singing over His creation and watching as it takes form.

Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
10 June, 09:54
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
you've such an intriguing profile I would certainly love to introduce you to an amazing business proposal that would trigger your interest a DM from you would really excite me..