TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 June, 07:48
Even the popular Gene Decode I have serious questions here and not to say he’s wrong ,but, I use discernment now with a lot he says. For example: How does he know that the clone of Christ was in Notra Dame and burned to death before Lucifer could take the body of the clone. By doing so stopping the AntiChrist on our timeline. Really, heres where we need proof not just a mans words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 June, 07:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I saw the video of the bloke running around...

looked staged to me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 07:53
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Like I said now with Gene Decodes I use discernment as some of it is wild.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 June, 07:56
i think it's the first one I've seen...
I can't really remember seeing any others...

good advice...

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
08 June, 09:03
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I'm starting to think Gene is controlled opposition like Alex jones
it might be true but who cares, we'll get there when we get there.
I mean while the med tech he talks about would be amazing, could we focus on the basics first, like the un-patentable cures? IV-C , MMS, HCQ, NaHCO₃. plus a thousand more. Feed the hungry, detoxify the food supply...
He's probably onto something with the dumbs though.

08 June, 12:42
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
You mean Sgt Robert-Leroy Horton. Who to my knowledge is not named Gene.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
08 June, 02:40
Sorry
I don't know anybody's real name but I'm sure I hear him introduced as gene decode.
I don't mean to rip on the guy, I like watching his videos
I'm skeptical of everyone these days good, bad or other
There is a lot to take in and it doesn't always make it on the first go around.

08 June, 03:41
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Oh trust me I know I just get overwelhed at times with so much bad in the world I’m getting to a point that I never thought I would and maybe God does need to End it , just as he regreted making man after the Fallen corrupted what Go had made with the Nephilim and felt he just should save any of it and only found Noah and his family worthy and God destroyed all life he had made except what Noah was ask to put in the Ark.
Today, is no different than those days so long ago with so much killing, torture of the innocent, eating humans again as food, consuming their blood and just pure evil abounds. It’s sadding and I think time for the final end of this movie which has turned into a nightmare with humanity being the main charaters . God won long ago and its time to skip to the end of it. No more just saying the Devil made me do it.
it is finished .

Honest One @ALLWell4life
08 June, 03:50
Take a media break. Go out to a quiet water nature place. Sit still. Listen to the water and yrees a d grasses. You will be refreshed by God's will. You are loved and needed.

Thank you as I may not know much about Masons ,but, have been down so many rabbit holes I’ve lost count. Most every time I find at the end evil and its very very saddening. We really have lost our way in a bad way. My biggest issue is harming any in ocent child or baby born or unborn.
03:55 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Honest One to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
08 June, 04:08

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
08 June, 04:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Living the path less popular and less traveled and... that has made all the diffence.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
08 June, 04:00
Yes.. I'm there too. We are fighting the evil at our local level and just when I think I can't hear or know anymore of the crimes that have happened here... I hear another story from another victim/victims family... many go missing around here or show up with a bullet in the head and or thrown in the swamp. Ice shanties used for sex trafficking... when the ice melts, the victims sink with the shanties and the evidence is at the bottom of the lake.
#ThesePeopleAreSick