TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 June, 07:48
Even the popular Gene Decode I have serious questions here and not to say he’s wrong ,but, I use discernment now with a lot he says. For example: How does he know that the clone of Christ was in Notra Dame and burned to death before Lucifer could take the body of the clone. By doing so stopping the AntiChrist on our timeline. Really, heres where we need proof not just a mans words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 June, 07:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I saw the video of the bloke running around...

looked staged to me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 07:53
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Like I said now with Gene Decodes I use discernment as some of it is wild.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
i think it's the first one I've seen...
I can't really remember seeing any others...

good advice...
07:56 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
08 June, 09:03
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I'm starting to think Gene is controlled opposition like Alex jones
it might be true but who cares, we'll get there when we get there.
I mean while the med tech he talks about would be amazing, could we focus on the basics first, like the un-patentable cures? IV-C , MMS, HCQ, NaHCO₃. plus a thousand more. Feed the hungry, detoxify the food supply...
He's probably onto something with the dumbs though.

08 June, 12:42
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
You mean Sgt Robert-Leroy Horton. Who to my knowledge is not named Gene.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
08 June, 01:08
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
There are likely 1000s of people who violated their consciences doing all these dirty deeds and knowing these secrets that are being emboldened to come into the light with their story. Let's see what happens, but he seems to know about all those tunnels.