TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Even the popular Gene Decode I have serious questions here and not to say he’s wrong ,but, I use discernment now with a lot he says. For example: How does he know that the clone of Christ was in Notra Dame and burned to death before Lucifer could take the body of the clone. By doing so stopping the AntiChrist on our timeline. Really, heres where we need proof not just a mans words.
07:48 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
08 June, 04:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Where is that in the Bible?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 06:01
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
It no where in any book of all books in the Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 June, 04:12
Gene's energy tells me everything I need to know...

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
08 June, 04:08
there are alot of things that russel j gould has said that conflict with the plan. like the fact he claims to have court marsheled. Gen Flynn. and that he is top banker , post master general, in charge of the military, the supreme court. so i just keep trying to figure it out he sells some paperwork online to take back your birthcertificate and become a sovergn citizen. but he also seems legit to me so i dont know what to think

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
08 June, 07:56
Pretty sure Gene said that the portal wouldn't open unless the ritual happened on a specific date at a specific time which is why the white hats started the fire the day before the ritual was to take place. The Jesus clone can be seen on the video out on the balcony for a minute or two before he disappeared inside and never came out.

08 June, 08:09
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Yes, thats what he said. My concern is why he knows all this and I never see hard irrifutable evidence. Then I question the authenticity of it all without hard evidence. So let me ask you is Gene actually Deep State to make anons look like dumb shits ? Where is the evidence ? Remember with CGI you can make anything look real. If he is right I want irrefutable evidence and not hersay. The Bible clearly says the AntiChrist comes out of Jeruselum and will regien for 36 months. And those unwilling to read all recovered lost Holy Books which so far is over 500 of 778 you need too. When you stand before God on Judgement Day and he ask did you seek out my words and you didn’t you may not go to hell but, you will be at the lower Heavenly Realm of the 7 levels.

https://www.tapintothetrut...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 June, 07:51
I saw the video of the bloke running around...

looked staged to me...

08 June, 07:53
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Like I said now with Gene Decodes I use discernment as some of it is wild.