NEO ONE @Neo
06 June, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 June, 09:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Most important movement in the worldβ€ΌοΈπŸ’―πŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 09:04
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
4 pics arrow right

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 June, 09:26
πŸ˜„I'm so glad u said '4 pics'!πŸ‘

06 June, 09:43
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Are u on the JFK JR is alive train?

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
πŸ€” That's a tough one to answer, because I have been on the JFK Jr Train yes! But I've gone back and forth over the last few years and pretty much just dream of the idea now. When all the "Comms" were circulating over Trump's first election (Vincent Fusca, Q, Juan, etc), I was LOVING the idea of it though! That seems like a long time ago now πŸ™IF ONLYπŸ™πŸ˜πŸΏ But JFK Jr IS a part of this story, either way, so LONG LIVE JFK Jr. πŸ₯‚ His Dad's death [ass ass ination] and his death [or not πŸ˜‰) shouldn't be in vain. There was always a PLAN. They KNEW. Everything that has been hidden in the dark will come to the light. And Just like 911, We will #neverforget #Trump /KENNEDY2024 πŸ˜‚ jk I never really anticipated JFK Jr coming out in 2024 πŸ€”
10:10 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
07 June, 12:15
It turned out that was actually very easy to answer 🐸

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 June, 02:10
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
πŸ€” LOL it actually was easy πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

06 June, 10:26
I believe she is Carolyn Bessette’s sister Lauren! I have so many proofs of John F Kennedy Junior in my screenshots, I am 100% sure he is alive, just waiting for all these lunatics to be arrested!I visited your profile and saw your banner, the girl that is standing behind the Q sign in the last pic,I believe she is Carolyn Bessette’s sister Lauren! I have so many proofs of John F Kennedy Junior in my screenshots, I am 100% sure he is alive, just waiting for all these lunatics to be arrested! My research is extensive, two pics

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 June, 12:08
😍YESSSSS! I've seen the Video for the one you show of Lauren behind TRUMP at the Ralley. And he winks, or points at her or something!πŸ€ͺ Thet's when Vincent Fusca (Jfk Jr) was there to the far left i believe. And Carolyn in her redwhiteblue famous sequin baseball cap! 😍 Awww, I miss these! I have a TON i saved too! LOL I SAVE EVERYTHING! links, photos, videos. haaaa WE ARE IN a HISTORICAL TIME. SAVE EVERYTHING! Then write a BOOK! :p KellyAnnHub had a ton of this stuff, too. I Loved her lip readings haaaa Good to meet a fellow JFK JR fan! Hey did you ever see this one that Robert Jr posted on twitter a long while back, shown hereπŸ‘‡ ? He's standing next to 'someone' πŸ˜™ with the Anony Mask on. On twitter he also posted THIS one along with, a series of other picts in the same post...of them together when they were younger adults, as if Robert Jr was TELLING us something! Something about the guy behind the Anony Mask. πŸ€ͺ Memories! I have some theories about Alan Parrot, too😁