Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Emand Lio @Emandlio
30 July, 08:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
07 June, 04:46
What NEXT EVENT???? Can anyone explain? I hear so many vertions: from the public declass to Operation Bluebeam ( when alliance 3d beam light invasion from the sky).....God knows whats next!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
07 June, 04:56
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication
They're all distractions. They don't want us focused on the growing list of states who are conducting forensic audits of the highly fraudulent "election." They don't want us reading/sharing Fauxi's emails, or spreading TRUTH far and wide.

Ignore em. Did your gasoline disappear? Did your meat disappear? The many highly publicized DAILY accounts of "random" violence - false flags to divert attention? They're evil and are right now cornered. They lost control of the narrative. These fake ransomware events are strategically coordinated - look at the timing. They KNOW the people are awake now and it TERRIFIES them.

Keep sharing as much truth news as you can and ignore their "look here not there" tricks. “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 June, 01:26
que justice arrive et qu'elle soit furieuse 😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 02:35
No FEAR!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 June, 09:40
🙏Yes! FULL DECLASS. We have it ALL. Decades of it. 🍿 I refer to my profile cover photo🍿🍿 I worked very hard on my artwork in it 😉lol

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 June, 02:43
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Your hard work paid off, it's very nicely done! 😊
🙏🇺🇲💕

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 June, 12:50
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Love it! 🐸❤️🇺🇸💙

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
06 June, 09:27
Canada is so messed up....we can't thank the patriots worldwide for the decades of planning and sacrifice.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 June, 09:03
Most important movement in the world‼️💯💯

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 June, 09:04
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
4 pics arrow right

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 July, 07:34
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
noice!! thank Q❣️☑️🍿