NEO ONE @Neo
06 June, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 June, 09:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Most important movement in the worldβ€ΌοΈπŸ’―πŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 09:04
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
4 pics arrow right

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
πŸ˜„I'm so glad u said '4 pics'!πŸ‘
09:26 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
06 June, 09:43
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Are u on the JFK JR is alive train?

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 June, 10:10
πŸ€” That's a tough one to answer, because I have been on the JFK Jr Train yes! But I've gone back and forth over the last few years and pretty much just dream of the idea now. When all the "Comms" were circulating over Trump's first election (Vincent Fusca, Q, Juan, etc), I was LOVING the idea of it though! That seems like a long time ago now πŸ™IF ONLYπŸ™πŸ˜πŸΏ But JFK Jr IS a part of this story, either way, so LONG LIVE JFK Jr. πŸ₯‚ His Dad's death [ass ass ination] and his death [or not πŸ˜‰) shouldn't be in vain. There was always a PLAN. They KNEW. Everything that has been hidden in the dark will come to the light. And Just like 911, We will #neverforget #Trump /KENNEDY2024 πŸ˜‚ jk I never really anticipated JFK Jr coming out in 2024 πŸ€”

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 June, 10:15
πŸ₯‚It looks like you are?!πŸ₯‚ I'm behind. Fill me in! 🍿🍿🍿 (JFK Jr.). Following.πŸ‘