Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“Unique secretions from the PINEAL GLAND of a living child/animal hybrid in specific combination with hybrid bone marrow stem cells form the secret sauce of our current antiviral treatment.”

- Quote from new Netflix series SWEET TOOTH

SWEET TOOTH is a show about people who hunt kids (literally) that are human animal hybrids to harvest their pineal gland and use it to treat a world wide catastrophic mystery virus that has decimated most of the human population.

It follows the story of a little deer/boy hybrid who’s father has died and who’s trying to find his mom.

Predictive Programming/Revelation of the Method.
Typical Disney broken family lone child storyline.
04:15 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
17 April, 02:50
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
MMMMM, I'm not giving this 1 ounce of my energy! That I do know for sure! I'd rather learn TRUTH about REALITY! GOD/Jesus Christ our Savior, Ya know. But I have heard these sickoes have done this to human's so be ready for this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 April, 01:57
I was saddened that they were making hybrids something cool.
People are so naive they have NO idea about Hybrids.
Heck people still wear face masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 February, 06:55
Anyone who would watch this is sick. We will never watch Netflix again.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 February, 06:28
This gets crazier and crazier

Water Mark @Watermark
22 June, 04:59
Talking, human-like, animal servants has been predictive programming on Disney for decades.

Injecting mRNA gene therapy to modify human DNA may make it reality.

Certainly Maga @CertainlyMaga
21 June, 11:37
Demonic, twisted, criminal and utterly disgusting. My stomach turns when I see and reference to this show...Sweet Tooth.
The name itself can be a sly nod to their child murdering/raping/pedophilic "cravings".
When you have a sweet tooth, it means you have a prediliction for something or a craving, in this case: child abuse, pedophilia, experimentation.
Everyone associated with this show from writer to producer to Netflix should be doused in oil and burned at the stake!
#sickFlicks #SweetTooth #Repent
#SaveTheChildren #MAGA

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
09 February, 06:23
In response Certainly Maga to her Publication
I agree .. but what if the series was produced to show the world what they are doing to us ? revelations ?

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
21 June, 09:37
so disgusting... not really predictive though... unless it is to ease the pain of the ones who will "soon" discover it?

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
21 June, 09:38
In response Seriously French to her Publication
meant shock, not pain.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
20 June, 08:15
THIS IS SICKNESS...

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
19 June, 07:45
Let me guess these Fookers are going to say that that’s gonna be the cure for Covid? This will be how they justify their sick acts?

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
19 June, 07:53
First batch of 'Vaccinated before Conception' babies/hybrids coming soon!

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 June, 01:05
I would love to see Disney taken down for crimes against Humanity.

Cher DGF @CherD23
09 June, 01:00
What the absolute FOOK is this???!!! Are you kidding me?!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 June, 08:13
they all are going to a special place . Enjoy The Show

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 June, 07:27
I pray the purpose of this is to give a bigger red pill to the sleepers.💗🙏💗🙏💗

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
06 June, 05:22
and who supports Netflix? if you do you support this and so much more

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
06 June, 04:55
Evil and sick to the core theme. You'd have to be a pretty low individual to even want to see something like this...jus' sayin' (And for that matter, what kind of parent lets their kid act in a sick show like this?!) Nothing like indoctrinating to try and make the masses seeing this as normal....

Nancy johnson @nancy
06 June, 04:51
They have to tell you what they are doing

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
06 June, 04:46
anyone watching this shit is almost as guilty as the one experimenting with fetal tissue. they wouldn't have an audience otherwise. trying to condition people to make this seem normal

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 June, 04:19
EVIL

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
06 June, 04:18
They are seriously sick 😞