Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 June, 04:15
“Unique secretions from the PINEAL GLAND of a living child/animal hybrid in specific combination with hybrid bone marrow stem cells form the secret sauce of our current antiviral treatment.”

- Quote from new Netflix series SWEET TOOTH

SWEET TOOTH is a show about people who hunt kids (literally) that are human animal hybrids to harvest their pineal gland and use it to treat a world wide catastrophic mystery virus that has decimated most of the human population.

It follows the story of a little deer/boy hybrid who’s father has died and who’s trying to find his mom.

Predictive Programming/Revelation of the Method.
Typical Disney broken family lone child storyline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
MMMMM, I'm not giving this 1 ounce of my energy! That I do know for sure! I'd rather learn TRUTH about REALITY! GOD/Jesus Christ our Savior, Ya know. But I have heard these sickoes have done this to human's so be ready for this!
02:50 PM - Apr 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by GmaRoBigONE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ralene Peters, click on at the bottom under it