Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 June, 11:48
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
He also was behind studies showing the efficacy of Hydrocloroquin
in treating several diseases. Go figure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 June, 04:15
And this Gov't is complicit. The whole administration needs to be sued to hell and back. Every Congress person, every Senator, Doctor, NIH, CDC, WHO, every clinic, hospital, that aided and abetted this FRAUD HAS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. We can not REMAIN SILENT as this current administration tries to cover up these crimes committed against the American people. They're coming for us because we know. NO, THEY HAVE TO GO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Elena Iove @Camberu71
02 June, 01:57
YES, HE SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY...

Maga Nana @MagaNana
02 June, 11:36
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 June, 11:13
You Nailed That!

02 June, 10:44
And he wasn't ALONE in this either. I'd venture to say hundreds of his colleagues and associates knew exactly what he was doing and went along with it. No amount of feigned ignorance excuses these decisions. THESE ARE SUPPOSEDLY "EXPERTS" IN THE FIELD OF SCIENCE. As an expert, your decision carries a ton of weight in the medical and research field. I think it's CLEAR. These are not experts. These are nothing but well trained, well funded, serial killers. The only difference between them and the many that sit in our prisons on death roll for heinous crimes are those behind cell walls are at least locked away where they can't kill others. Not these doctors and researchers. They have clearance to commit even bigger crimes and they get to cover them up, all while receiving millions $$$$$.

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 June, 07:54
It's time we take matters into our own fucking hands!

WAKE UP......AND LET'S FUCKING ROLL!

SPORTS @SPORTS
02 June, 07:51
Die in prison? He should be beaten to a long and painful death on PPV.

It's the ONLY mother fucking way!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
02 June, 07:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I hope you are well!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
02 June, 07:39
And this:
johncardillo
Fauci should die in prison yet he remains the highest paid employee in the US govt..

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 June, 07:55
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
First arrest is my prediction.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
02 June, 07:33
And while he was destroying lives the evil little troll was smiling and eating it all up and enjoying the limelight

02 June, 10:52
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
If you compare his most recent picture to his picture just a year ago, there are very noticeable differences. He's either gone already, or it's a double. At any rate, those at the NIH, all hospital, all doctors, all nurses, and those in our Gov't that aided and abetted in his crimes HAVE to be held accountable. Both my parents are dead. They were denied treatments that would have saved their lives. No visits at the hospital, No funerals, No closure. Yeah, it makes me sick. Every day I wake up and learn more, it's like another gut punch. These bastards made $$$ off my parents death. Even the nursing home profited. I'm ready to watch PUBLIC executions. For me, it would be the perfect justice for what they did.