COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 June, 07:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
02 June, 07:33
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
And while he was destroying lives the evil little troll was smiling and eating it all up and enjoying the limelight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
If you compare his most recent picture to his picture just a year ago, there are very noticeable differences. He's either gone already, or it's a double. At any rate, those at the NIH, all hospital, all doctors, all nurses, and those in our Gov't that aided and abetted in his crimes HAVE to be held accountable. Both my parents are dead. They were denied treatments that would have saved their lives. No visits at the hospital, No funerals, No closure. Yeah, it makes me sick. Every day I wake up and learn more, it's like another gut punch. These bastards made $$$ off my parents death. Even the nursing home profited. I'm ready to watch PUBLIC executions. For me, it would be the perfect justice for what they did.
10:52 AM - Jun 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 June, 08:17
In response Made In America to her Publication
They killed alot of my family with cancer, diabetes, aids, heart issues, kidney issues, lung issues, severe allergies, strokes.....prescription drug addiction ...

Those vaccines tsk tsk

are like a box of chocolates ....

#hangem

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 June, 10:24
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
They've killed billions. Hopefully, people will slowly wake up and realize Big Pharma was created not to cure people, but to keep them dependent on drugs for the rest of their lives. Actually, that dependency starts at birth with the first injection of toxins. From there on out (if the child lives long enough), it's trips to the doctor's office for ear infections, ear tubes, allergies, cancer, etc., It never stops. We've come to rely on our doctors for our existence instead of seeing them as nothing but glorified drug dealers. Until we stop this nonsense, we're literally playing Russian Roulette with our lives.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
03 June, 08:08
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am so sorry for the loss of your parents and what you would have to deal with through all of this and yes it is very sickening🙏🏻