Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I don’t trust Elon. He’s into trans humanism and married to some kind of witch. I think they’re using that to track the injected zombies. Hope I’m wrong...
01:12 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 10:40
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Agreed. I don't trust it. AT all, that creep put a chip in a monkey brain to play a video game. NOT kidding. These freaks freak me out. What kinda bs is that. AND why is he building tunnels in Vegas. BLOODLINER that is def wtf he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 June, 03:43
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
are you familiar with The Gunner's Wife (lip reader - you tube)? she's amazing. she has a recent video from inauguration night 2016 - reading what Trump and Melania were saying on stage that night. Trump said "Space will be their new home. Space is the goal." Melanie said "Soon they will see the stars." That aligns w/Musk's tweet about Humanity becoming multi planetary species. And all of this aligns w/the theory (and my feeling since i was a child) that this ain't our real home. we were hijacked by "the invisible enemy" (Trump also tweeted about criminals in all dimensions in feb. 2019) - we're inside of a dome and real space (HOME) is on the outside. we are held hostage - POW's. Q even had a drop about how we have been "held hostage". it's the deepest rabbit hole of all, imho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 June, 01:39
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
you know what i was thinking about recently with the sats and the jab? those w/the jab have a transmitter in their bodies. those starlink sats - now that they're in WH control - can turn off those transmitters. any thoughts on this? i keep having that hunch....

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 01:54
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Which WH?🧐

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 June, 03:05
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Oh i JUST commented on that. AGREE!