Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 10:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
09 June, 08:11
How do we pronounce his son's name?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 June, 12:02
yesssss!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
01 June, 05:49
Wish we knew the significance of that. So many clues to unravel! Can i get a little help? Internet of value? Internet Bill of rights? QFS?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 June, 11:07
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Example of “Faces will melt”?

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
03 June, 07:43
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
my guess is that it will be used for EBS from the military.....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 11:42
Did Google give him a billion dollars? OR was it Google? Sorry just read that somewhere, still think it is super fk up he put a chip in monkey brain. AND I am not fkin ay gonna be transhuman devil shit either. NOPE>

01 June, 11:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND why is he making tunnels in Vegas, AND also what about the screenshot of him and Bezos calling him his "best friend" and the asides of saying for him to delete it? I mean, can't get mad if folks have VERY legit questions.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
01 June, 10:27
Buy XRP

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 June, 05:46
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
where?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 June, 08:56
very nice!
i dont care what anyone says I adore him and know he has been chosen for something very special 😎

Judy Cooper @JPC11
01 June, 07:54
Elon is NOT a white hat! He's working with some very bad beings!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 June, 03:04
I hope that shit blocks the 5G radiation attacks.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 June, 02:53
Youngling...
YOUR SUPERSTICION your need to constantly question yourself is ... boring :)

If YOU ABANDON 3D FEAR and RESET YOUR MIND BACK TO LOVE ...

What if you consider - just for SECOND possibility, that we could easily solve this "show" without U? ANYTIME?

YOU ARE IN ALIEN TEENAGER TV RUNNING BY BUNCH OF KIDS :)
TRUTH ... WE LOVE U !!!

WE ALWAYS LOVE CHRIST. BUT WE HAVE TO SHOW U.

https://youtu.be/ymNFyxvId...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 June, 02:40

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 June, 01:48
Now do we vividly see how all of this is out of our hands
and willing minds to try and bring about a win for America
and justice against evil doers...Praying or Guns is what we
have, it is not time for Guns

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 June, 01:37
i friggin KNEW it! today i was meditating on this (my version that is - lol) - and i know the original EM was cia/part of that agenda. he is either now controlled OR we are seeing a clone/double or even an AI at this point who is working for us.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 01:12
I don’t trust Elon. He’s into trans humanism and married to some kind of witch. I think they’re using that to track the injected zombies. Hope I’m wrong...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

01 June, 10:40
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Agreed. I don't trust it. AT all, that creep put a chip in a monkey brain to play a video game. NOT kidding. These freaks freak me out. What kinda bs is that. AND why is he building tunnels in Vegas. BLOODLINER that is def wtf he is.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 01:00
Real consciousness with AI sub hub
Not AI

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 June, 12:32
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳