Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
31 May, 05:48
Is it just me, or is it getting almost impossible to engage in small talk? Talked with some family today and they are all comparing various weeds growing in their yard , meanwhile, I am piping in with, ok, but are you following what Putin has been saying, you do realize he's an ally right? Oh, and Trump WILL be back and I don't mean in 2024, oh and the children being sacrificed, and Kamel Toe not mentioning Memorial day... and then I realize they are looking at me like I have 3 heads.

I crave a good convo with others who are awake....I just can't with the not important stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
I am feeling the same way about small talk. I have to tread lightly around my family or I get lectured or tuned out! Saw your old post about The Leftovers, yes I vaguely can put that with todays happenings. But don't remember enough details, and yes it is hard to follow. Watch DEVS, very eye opening!
06:13 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GIJO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Regina Daly, click on at the bottom under it