Only people mentioned by FreeThinker in this post can reply
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
01 June, 11:05
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Maybe that's where the tribunals are taking place.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
31 May, 09:02
Oh, happy for the explanation I thought this was them proving there is U.S. flag on the moon! I was about to call BS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
31 May, 08:35
If you ask me, they just dropped off HILLARY C. there!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 May, 08:14
I’ll be glad when we can inch a little closer as an all the way LOL.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 May, 08:10
Maybe.. This is being built behind the moon?

“And I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared and ready, like a bride dressed to meet her husband.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:2‬ ‭GNB‬‬

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 May, 08:09
COOL ZOOM :)

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
31 May, 08:12
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Unreal!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 May, 08:06
what the what?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 May, 07:56
That's so weird.