MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 May, 08:58
i just posted that i have on the ground confirmation in Chengdu China that the US coalition is really invading to liberate China and only 4 people liked and 1 comment. REALLY???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
28 May, 09:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I saw both of your posts, interesting for sure but I would like to see more information on it before I share. I did look at news coming out of Chengdu but could not find anything, if you have more information let us know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Chinese people are being told USA coalition of spies are beginning of invasion. Most are upset as they do not know they are being liberated. They think USA will be new tyrant. They have not been free so long, they cannot conceive.
09:53 AM - May 28, 2021
In response mark kub to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it