MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i just posted that i have on the ground confirmation in Chengdu China that the US coalition is really invading to liberate China and only 4 people liked and 1 comment. REALLY???
08:58 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 May, 04:23
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
imI just dind it hard to believe that Chi-na would allow US forces into their country. How would we manage this and why would they allow it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 04:29
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Countries mean nothing

CCP is puppet of cabal (Vatican/Royal Families/Central Banks). Biden and democrats and 90% of republicans and malevolent extraterrestrials are also on that team. They have been in a world war with Trump/White hats/Modi/Xi Jinping/Putin/benevolent Extraterrestrials

Nobody is letting anybody do anything.

Not only are the countries meaningless, the news all lies and a massive war being hidden but everything you were taught in school is not real science, it is false narrative science.

Nothing is what it seems.

The only way to see truth is to discern it. If you gain higher consciousness, you can not only manifest the future but also the past. The future can proce the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DSG Battle @DSGBattle
28 May, 01:53
Waiting for sauce. Too many trolls/bots posting ridiculous shit as if it were fact, to accept your claims at face value.

28 May, 02:41
In response DSG Battle to his Publication
There is no such thing as sauce

Literall no media is trustw orthy

If you have not developed intuition and consciousness, you can never have knowledge in information war. Everything is intuition. The entire matrix is lies

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 May, 10:39
Some of us need more than a comment. I do comment, but I mostly observe.

28 May, 10:43
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
its all cool. The Chinese are being conditioned for enen=moies invading. It is liberation but....

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 May, 09:32

Future Lori @FutureLori
28 May, 09:26
I grew up pitying those poor deceived souls in all those other censored countries.

I pray this underground information from your girlfriend is correct.

28 May, 09:28
In response Future Lori to her Publication
me too

mark kub @markkub
28 May, 09:13
I saw both of your posts, interesting for sure but I would like to see more information on it before I share. I did look at news coming out of Chengdu but could not find anything, if you have more information let us know.

28 May, 09:24
In response mark kub to his Publication
i think there is controlled movie everywhere. in Italy, there are already arrest and public knowledge Italy and Vatican stole election with help of obama. they are on scene 4 of movie but USA is still on scene 3.

Chinese people are starting to hear that their government is under attack. They are getting ahead.

Green Tara, ascended master of Buddhist teachings, said we would enter a golden life to liberate all beings. What better validation than a coalition led by US, Russia and India to liberate the great dragon.

28 May, 09:53
In response mark kub to his Publication
Chinese people are being told USA coalition of spies are beginning of invasion. Most are upset as they do not know they are being liberated. They think USA will be new tyrant. They have not been free so long, they cannot conceive.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 May, 09:00
not that many people are paying attention right now