MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 May, 08:58
i just posted that i have on the ground confirmation in Chengdu China that the US coalition is really invading to liberate China and only 4 people liked and 1 comment. REALLY???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
I saw both of your posts, interesting for sure but I would like to see more information on it before I share. I did look at news coming out of Chengdu but could not find anything, if you have more information let us know.
09:13 AM - May 28, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
28 May, 09:53
In response mark kub to his Publication
Chinese people are being told USA coalition of spies are beginning of invasion. Most are upset as they do not know they are being liberated. They think USA will be new tyrant. They have not been free so long, they cannot conceive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 09:24
i think there is controlled movie everywhere. in Italy, there are already arrest and public knowledge Italy and Vatican stole election with help of obama. they are on scene 4 of movie but USA is still on scene 3.

Chinese people are starting to hear that their government is under attack. They are getting ahead.

Green Tara, ascended master of Buddhist teachings, said we would enter a golden life to liberate all beings. What better validation than a coalition led by US, Russia and India to liberate the great dragon.

28 May, 09:18
my firlfriend is on the ground. Chengdu is near to Tibet and this is being heavily reported in Buddhist circles. Also what you see here is censored. Chengdu sources on usa internet never match what is reported in China.

i told her last night. she wrote back below this morning.

The news is out about what you said.
America is building the worlds largest mysterious force, 10 little-known characteristics!
People Information
2021/05/28 07:48