Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:06
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:16
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I have thought that too. My problem with it is how would he beat a corrupt judicial system? If he wouldn't have pardoned Flynn I think Flynn would have just have to deal with a corrupt judge and the consequences that judge dished out. I also think the first arrest could have already taken place via Epstein, Weinstein?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 May, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
He should never have needed a pardon...

IMO

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
100% Truth! Which is why I am saying we have corrupt judicial/court systems! I can't imagine Trump getting a fair trial.
02:51 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 May, 02:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
He shouldn't need one...
At all...

I'm not an authority...
and I'm not really keeping up...
but boy oh boy...

This is where ridiculous comes to mind...
in relation to the show...

Doesn't mean it's not going to happen...
but boy oh boy...