Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.
02:06 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
28 May, 11:03
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
fauci or gates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
27 May, 04:08
That doesn’t seem realistic because of all the investigations that he has been through. You can’t just pull something out of the air to charge him, he is way to smart and clean for that. I would look more at a public figure like Zuckerburg or Newsome or Pelosi. Trump has been looked at too much for it to be him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
27 May, 04:08
That doesn’t seem realistic because of all the investigations that he has been through. You can’t just pull something out of the air to charge him, he is way to smart and clean for that. I would look more at a public figure like Zuckerburg or Newsome or Pelosi. Trump has been looked at too much for it to be him.

President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
27 May, 02:38
https://realrawnews.com/20...

"Former Vice President Michael Pence took a bullet to the chest on April 14 as he and an unidentified male companion tried to elude U.S. Special Forces that had been tasked with apprehending him under terms described in a sealed indictment"...

THIS IS WHAT Q WAS TALKING ABOUT. and he was arrested already, and thank God it didn't shock the world.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 May, 02:29
Thinking, though, the reason for the slow (fooking TOO slow if you ask me) drip of information to wake everyone not awake was too prevent civil war. THAT would certainly spark a civil war as I and 103 million other Trump supporters who voted for him would grab arms and go to defend our President. While it's crossed my mind as well, I don't see that end result being what Q said they were working towards. I'm afraid the "gut punch" is going to be mass deaths from the vax and I choose Fauci as the first arrest. Q said President Trump was insulated and protected.

27 May, 02:32
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I hear You. I Think This Is Too Slow Also. I Get It The D/S Want A Civil War And That Is Why We Won't Give Them One.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 May, 02:27
Since I first read that Q post I thought all along it would be Trump or the Pope. Either would really shock the world. I think it will be Trump because then no one can say, "Trump did this" or "Trump did that". No, it will be the military that steps in and finishes draining the swamp. Then all those in opposition of Trump will not have a leg to stand on because he was locked up when the deep state finally fell. This is going to be the greatest story ever written when the truth is finally told.

27 May, 02:28
In response All Right to his Publication
Truth......

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
27 May, 03:19
In response All Right to his Publication
I was going down the lines of the Pope getting arrested myself that would make more of a worldwide impact! If it is Trump that gets arrested will it be a mock arrest just for optics or you thinking real arrest in that case what would they charge him with?!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:16
I have thought that too. My problem with it is how would he beat a corrupt judicial system? If he wouldn't have pardoned Flynn I think Flynn would have just have to deal with a corrupt judge and the consequences that judge dished out. I also think the first arrest could have already taken place via Epstein, Weinstein?

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
27 May, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Trump needs to be out of the way so he isnt accused of being apart of the takedown. When it happens, 10 days of darkness begins. Pray! Pray! Then pray some more. It had to be this way. Military is in control. Stay Strong and stay safe! He will rise again. God Wins!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 May, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
He should never have needed a pardon...

IMO

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
27 May, 02:10
I was thinking the same thing.

27 May, 02:17
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
That Sure Would Do It. Speaking For Myself I Would go crazy And Want Some Payback.