Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:06
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I have thought that too. My problem with it is how would he beat a corrupt judicial system? If he wouldn't have pardoned Flynn I think Flynn would have just have to deal with a corrupt judge and the consequences that judge dished out. I also think the first arrest could have already taken place via Epstein, Weinstein?
02:16 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 May, 02:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
He should never have needed a pardon...

IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:51
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
100% Truth! Which is why I am saying we have corrupt judicial/court systems! I can't imagine Trump getting a fair trial.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
27 May, 02:30
Trump needs to be out of the way so he isnt accused of being apart of the takedown. When it happens, 10 days of darkness begins. Pray! Pray! Then pray some more. It had to be this way. Military is in control. Stay Strong and stay safe! He will rise again. God Wins!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:54
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
I trust whatever the plan is. I am just thinking about how they can beat a corrupt court/judicial system. He wouldn't get a fair trial. I think him stepping down, going to Mar a Lago is getting him out of the way in a manner of speaking. I believe the military is working for the white hats and being lead by Trump as Commander in Chief. No matter what I think the plan is we need to pray and it won't be an easy time.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:18
I Am Just Working All The Angels In My Head And That Would Get Patriots Really Fired Up.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:21
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I agree with you on that one. Also heard the angle that he will have a fake/assassination. I know that would be bad as well. My problem with that angle is that it is yet again lying to the public. I don't see how you tell/show the public the truth if you pulled a lie off like a fake assassination.