Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:06
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 May, 02:16
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I have thought that too. My problem with it is how would he beat a corrupt judicial system? If he wouldn't have pardoned Flynn I think Flynn would have just have to deal with a corrupt judge and the consequences that judge dished out. I also think the first arrest could have already taken place via Epstein, Weinstein?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 02:18
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I Am Just Working All The Angels In My Head And That Would Get Patriots Really Fired Up.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I agree with you on that one. Also heard the angle that he will have a fake/assassination. I know that would be bad as well. My problem with that angle is that it is yet again lying to the public. I don't see how you tell/show the public the truth if you pulled a lie off like a fake assassination.
02:21 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
27 May, 02:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I Agree For The Most Part But We Are Getting Lied To By Every Side.
I Understand That Deception Is A Must But I Just Can't Stand It from Any Side.