Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:06
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
Thinking, though, the reason for the slow (fooking TOO slow if you ask me) drip of information to wake everyone not awake was too prevent civil war. THAT would certainly spark a civil war as I and 103 million other Trump supporters who voted for him would grab arms and go to defend our President. While it's crossed my mind as well, I don't see that end result being what Q said they were working towards. I'm afraid the "gut punch" is going to be mass deaths from the vax and I choose Fauci as the first arrest. Q said President Trump was insulated and protected.
02:29 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:32
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I hear You. I Think This Is Too Slow Also. I Get It The D/S Want A Civil War And That Is Why We Won't Give Them One.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396