Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:06
The First Arrest Will Shock The World Q Said. If You Want To Think Outside The Box Then My Money Would Be On Trump.
Think About It, What Would Happen, 100 Million Very Pissed Off Patriots Would Really Hit The Red Line.
Time Will Tell, This Is Just My Take On Things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Since I first read that Q post I thought all along it would be Trump or the Pope. Either would really shock the world. I think it will be Trump because then no one can say, "Trump did this" or "Trump did that". No, it will be the military that steps in and finishes draining the swamp. Then all those in opposition of Trump will not have a leg to stand on because he was locked up when the deep state finally fell. This is going to be the greatest story ever written when the truth is finally told.
02:27 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Barry O Reilly @Baz777
27 May, 03:19
In response All Right to his Publication
I was going down the lines of the Pope getting arrested myself that would make more of a worldwide impact! If it is Trump that gets arrested will it be a mock arrest just for optics or you thinking real arrest in that case what would they charge him with?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 May, 03:41
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
Great question. Honestly what can they arrest him for? He is the true Teflon Don. If anything I would think it is for optics.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 October, 12:37
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
Soo far so G_od

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 May, 02:28
In response All Right to his Publication
Truth......