Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
11 May, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 May, 06:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
The shape of a light beam can look round all the time...just get a flashlight and put it on the street and walk away from it at night and what shape is the light if it is pointing at you? Round...does that make the flashlight round?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
WHAT IS THE SUN WE SEE? - YouTube

The only thing that can TRULY be said about ANYTHING we see above our reach is that it's a light in the sky within the earth system.The FLAT EARTH SUN, MOON ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 May, 06:22
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree. Seriously
I've laid off of blocking you flat earth psychos for a few weeks, but you're about to make me relapse.
There's not a fucking shred of evidence that you can share that I probably have not seen over the years, and I was never even close to be convinced of any of it. Its completely ludacris and devoid of logic or reasoning.
Honestly, most of us including me, wouldnt be surprised if we were wrong, but we arent really worried about it bc its so damn illogical.
You fuckers just go on about it like a vegan or a queer would go on about their affliction.
We litterally dont care and we arent buying your rainbow land bullshit.

24 May, 06:30
Share one shred of evidence to the contrary...daring you. Not a formula, not another theory, not a CGI picture but something tangible, real, and legitimate that can be verified and reproduced. The term "we" is a pretty small and shrinking group ATM...and you aren't "avoiding" anything...you are the one that entered a flat earth convo and called names like a juvenile. Stop your crying when it doesn't work out your way. You guys always come into the convo, call names, make insulting remarks toward us then cry foul when you get met with real opposition...and remember YOU came at us first. Spineless baby...I am not doing this TO you or for you...it is for the readers that you might sway into furthering the lies that have been shoved at us for years. You help pile on the lies, I tear them down...deal or just baby block like others when it gets too hot for you...you FUCKERS are all bullies that don't expect to be bullied back. Just like a bully...can't take it in return.

24 May, 06:43
You are legit insane. lol

Here, actual real reproducible scientific evidence that the earth is stationary. This also explains how all the crap theory consensus science came to be invented to cover up the results of this experiment. Wanted proof...there it is.
08:55 PM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
24 May, 08:58
You need help, crazy person.

24 May, 09:03
If you looked at the proof, and I know you won't/don't...which I am not only expecting but counting on cause it makes you look even more the fool to those who are looking at it after they read your responses...you'd see this is legitimate science and the radio proof compounds it. And besides...as mentioned I am not even posting this "for" you. Look at all the likes and reposts this and the other posts are getting. It is working beautifully...been exposing to YouTube like this for years now on this topic.