Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 May, 06:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
The shape of a light beam can look round all the time...just get a flashlight and put it on the street and walk away from it at night and what shape is the light if it is pointing at you? Round...does that make the flashlight round?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
WHAT IS THE SUN WE SEE? - YouTube

The only thing that can TRULY be said about ANYTHING we see above our reach is that it's a light in the sky within the earth system.The FLAT EARTH SUN, MOON ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 May, 06:22
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Dude, you are barking up the wrong tree. Seriously
I've laid off of blocking you flat earth psychos for a few weeks, but you're about to make me relapse.
There's not a fucking shred of evidence that you can share that I probably have not seen over the years, and I was never even close to be convinced of any of it. Its completely ludacris and devoid of logic or reasoning.
Honestly, most of us including me, wouldnt be surprised if we were wrong, but we arent really worried about it bc its so damn illogical.
You fuckers just go on about it like a vegan or a queer would go on about their affliction.
We litterally dont care and we arent buying your rainbow land bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 May, 06:12
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
That frisbee view is from watching too many Bugs Bunny cartoons and it's not a thin disc... not a flat plate shaped plane with Australia on the underside...that is a 50yr old hack used to denounce it...not one person that believes the SURFACE of the earth is flat thinks it looks like a damned frisbee!. It is not a round circle you could approach the edge at either, it goes on past Antarctica. There is a basin the oceans sit in defined by a circular-shaped wall of ice that at its LOWEST elevation is 2,000ft ABOVE sea level and you can go Google Antarctica yourself and verify that, but no one ever said it was shaped like a frisbee. That explains a lot though, that you globe believers think that is what we think it is shaped like...enlighten yourself.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 May, 06:14
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Dont be a psycho stalker.

Go play with your housefull of cats.