Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 07:26
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Pretty deep rabbit hole 👇👇👇

This is Session#5 of the Free and Brave Conference from last weekend with Dr. David Martin.

The vaccination business model started in 1803. Very interesting information.

https://churchofgladtiding...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
22 May, 02:06
This has to stop.
To much people are not aware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 May, 01:37
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

chore Toke @choretoke
22 May, 01:35

chore Toke @choretoke
22 May, 01:34
DON’T GET THE JAB, YOU HAVE FREE WILL, I work with people that’ve been jab the look on their faces they are so proud they’ve receive the jab❗️🤨

Janet Sweet @JCS
22 May, 12:07
where can i get this vid outside anonup??

link??

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 May, 11:43
I am no one's fooking receiver/transmitter device. What is being received? What is being transmitted? Received from.what/whom. Transmitting what to what/who? The Borg is real. A.I.. Just ask Elon.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 May, 09:17
Hard to separate ourselves from the vx'd when they're family, coworkers, everyday interactions.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 10:28
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I know. I had a visit with my mom and sister yesterday. Both got the vaccine after I warned them not to. I felt awful not hugging either of them. This is so cruel what is being done. It is so cruel and evil.

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
22 May, 08:36
I hope the free doughnut was worth it.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts